Our MB-1500 Mini Excavator is a compact multi-functional machine. It’s small, powerful and versatile. It uses a powerful 14hp Kohler engine to power the high-performance hydraulic system.
This is a complete set! An order includes the 8 in, 12 in, and 24 in buckets, plus a ripper for breaking up soil and a grapple for lifting rocks or logs. The extremely practical quick-change system allows you to quickly change attachments.
The gear and pivot joint allows a 360° swivel radius.
The dredging depth of 4.75ft and ejection height of 5ft make this machine your perfect tool for home projects or for your business. The low surface pressure and versatility ensure minimal damage to the soil, which is particularly important when working in gardens.
A recurring question: Can the bucket also be reversed so the opening is at the front? Yes, you can. Simply turn the quick-change adapter and you can fit the buckets the other way around!
The MB-1500 mini excavator comes with four-way control lever steering. As shown in the pictures, it has 2 joystick levers for operating the excavator arm and the scoop, and 2 control arms for the chain drive and the dozer blade. You can assign the functions yourself based on how the hydraulic lines are connected.
- Engine: 14hp Kohler command pro
- Fuel type: Regular gas
- Starter: Electric starter
- Boom swing angle range: 360 degrees
- Overloading height: max. 7 feet
- Dumping height: max. 5.5 feet
- Digging depth: max. 4 1/2 feet
- Reach: max. 8 feet
- Tractive performance: 0.9 t
- Ripping force: approx. 1250 lbs
- Load capacity (excavator arm fully extended): approx. 660lbs(dozer blade down)
- Load capacity (excavator arm fully extended): approx. 275lbs (dozer blade up)
- Weight: approx. 1300lbs
- Shipping weight: approx. 1340
- Crawler dimensions: approx. 8’x 33″x 6 1/2 feet (LxWxH)
- No assembly required / ships ready to go/check fluids, bolts, and connections before operating.
- Complete set: incl. 8”, 12”& 24” inch buckets, plus ripper and grappler
- Electric starter: 12 Volt
- Operating hours meter
- Fuel tank capacity: 1 1/2 gal.
- Oil tank capacity: approx. 6 gal (HLP-46)
- Swivel radius: 360°
- Hydraulic pump: 3.2 cc double pump
- Hydraulic flow rate: approx. 4 1/2 gal per minute
- Operating pressure: approx. 2300 lbs
- Additional hydraulic circuit on excavator’s arm
- High-quality, robust construction
- Easy operation
- Transport via trailer or inside a van
- Passes through standard doors
- Various attachments included
- Equipped with a quick-change adapter
- The quick-change adapter can be turned to fit the buckets the other way around
- Powerful hydraulic pump unit
- Hydraulic dozer blade lowering
- High digging and ripping force
- Load capacity approx. 275lbs to 660lbs
- All lubricating points are easily accessible
200 dollar shipping to the lower 48 states – – Hawaii, Alaska, PR, FL keys extra charge for delivery.
Attachments for the MB-1500 Mini Excavator:
While the MB 1500 does come as a complete set with buckets grapplers and ripping tooth, the set does not include the HBG-200 auger attachment. The HPG 200 auger head is perfectly equipped to handle any of the augers we have. Currently we that a 6 inch, 9 inch, 12 inch, and 15 inch. This will surely help you with all your post-hole digging needs.
Interested in financing the MB-1500 Mini Excavator:
Financing is available, please feel free to contact us HERE for details on how to apply.
We are also able to work with your bank if you would like to utilize another financing option.
Terminal/warehouse delivery only. No lift gate delivery is available for the excavators without an address check. Due to the size of the excavator normal residential deliveries are only possible in town and on highly trafficked roads. We will deliver to a terminal or warehouse of your choice from where you can pick up the machine on a trailer or on a pickup truck.