The Jansen RD-500 track dumper is the newest model in our dumper series. The highlight is its hydrostatic drive mechanism! (see below for details)
The crawler dumper is self-propelled and the skip can be tipped. A hydraulic unit and a hydraulic cylinder have been built onto the machine to facilitate this. Our mini-dumper sets itself apart from the competition with this function! The lifting and lowering process is complete within a matter of seconds. The skip’s dimensions are 39.3 x 26.3 x17 inches.
The tipping angle of the bucket exceeds 90°, which makes unloading much easier.
The ejecting side of our RD-500 bucket is straight and not funneled. A channeled shape causes problems when tipping-out bulky material. With the rectangular design of our bucket, you can dump all materials with ease.
The drive mechanism of the RD-500 is completely hydrostatic – this type of drive mechanism offers many advantages:
- Continuously adjustable speed regulation
- Linear drive motion with high mechanical efficiency
- High torque
- Secure and fast-acting overload protection
- Very long service life
- Low wear as hardly any friction is generated as in a conventional gearbox
- Possible to set off from a fully-laden standing start
- Low maintenance
The 9 HP Loncin engine delivers very good starting performance (even at low temperatures)
There are 2 speed-settings in both forward and reverse gears:
- Speed 1 forwards: 3 mph
- Speed 2 forwards: 1.5 mph
- Speed 1 backwards: 1.8 mph
- Speed 2 backwards: 1.25 mph
Its unique design, with a stable driver platform, makes it possible for the operator to ride on board comfortably. The platform can be folded upward when it is not being used.
The machine is optimally suited for transporting sand, soil, gravel, stones, etc.
- 4-stroke OHV engine, 9 HP, 6,6 kW, Briggs & Stratton
- Starter: Recoil starter
- Drive: Hydrostatic
- Speed: max. 3mph
- Tank capacity: 1.4 gal
- Load capacity: max. 1102 lbs, at 30% gradient 826.7 lbs
- Total weight (dry): 837.7 lbs
- Weight including packaging: 914.9 lbs
- Dimensions: 74.8 x 28.3 x 54.3 mm (LxWxH, bucket up)
- Dimensions of bucket: 39.3 x 26.3 x 17.5in
- Packing Dimensions 66.9 x 31.5 x 53.5in
- Drive skip: Hydraulic